Are you, or someone you know, rockin’ the bearded look these days? It’s a popular style among hipsters, the Amish, and people who haven’t realized Movember is over.
But your significant other may not like being scratched up every time you want to get close. Keep that face fur soft and supple — and smelling lumberjack fresh. Here’s a beard oil to do the trick.
- 22ml (3/4 oz) Grapeseed Oil with Vitamin E (or add a few drops of vitamin E)
- 7ml (1/4 oz) Jojoba Oil
- 4 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 4 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce Essential Oil
Combine everything together in a 2oz glass bottle, label, and share. To use, add 5-8 drops to your hand, rub hands together and apply to beard and skin every day. Shaggy man will appreciate it, and so will his friends 🙂
- Cedarwood essential oil is known to enhance hair growth
- Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil is good for your skin. And it smells like woodsy paradise
handy tip: the easiest way to measure these small amounts of oil is with this type of medicine spoon you get from the pharmacy with your kids’ meds.